Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy New Year

Wow what a year 2006 has been... and it ended a high note for me at least, attending Autodesk University for the first time in November / December 2006... meeting a lot of the Revit gurus in AUGI - Jim Balding, Steve Stafford, Wesley Benn to name just a few...

and then the highlight of our US trip - the watching of the night launch of Space Shuttle Discovery STS-116

next week its back to the States for the beginning of the 2nd half of my first term as AUGI Director... so February is looking to be a good month for our first 2007 User Group meeting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am AGHAST!!!

I can't believe you didn't say the highlight was watching the sunrise over the Grand Canyon with your MBH and your wonderful friends!

~greatly indignant~


;-) I might forgive you, be extra nice to me next time I see you. And, please, give Karen a hug for me, I never had so much fun!

blads said...

well... OK equal highlight